Although there have been 24 official James Bond films, the action loving, seductive agent himself has only skied in 5 of them. Below are our top 5 favourite ski scenes, we look forward to see the next ones in the latest release!
5. The World Is Not Enough (Pierce Brosnan, 1999)
4. On Her Majesty's Secret Service (George Lazenby, 1969)
3. For Your Eyes Only (Roger Moore, 1981)
2. The Spy Who Loved Me (Roger Moore, 1977)
1. A View To Kill (Roger Moore, 1985)
In Spectre, the latest James Bond, they were filming in the snowy Austria mountains to add to the ski action with the latest Bond, Daniel Craig. To see how they film these chase scenes watch the behind the scenes here: http://goo.gl/wNNstt
If you want to brush up on your ski action skills or just want a relaxing snowy trip - View our incredible Luxury ski chalets and Luxury Ski Hotels to rent across the Alps and feel confident that you are booking with dedicated ski specialists.
Or call your personal ski chalet expert today on +44 (0)1244 629963